Dr. Hodari earned his bachelor's degree in Chemistry from Grinnell College in Grinnell, Iowa. While at Grinnell College, he played varsity football and captained the team his senior season. He graduated from The Ohio State University’s combined MD/MBA program in 2004. In the business school program he focused on healthcare administration, and ways to deliver more efficient and better healthcare to patients. He has been practicing medicine for 7 years.
He is a graduate of the Tulane University Dermatology Residency Program in New Orleans, Louisiana. In his final year he served as Chief Resident of Cosmetic and Procedural Dermatology, where he acquired advanced skills in the injection of botulinum toxin and dermal fillers. Dr. Hodari also specializes in the treatment of general dermatologic conditions such as rashes, acne, atopic dermatitis and psoriasis. In addition to dermatology, he completed a residency in Internal Medicine at The Ochsner Clinic Foundation in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Tulane Dermatology program
Board-certified, with advanced training in cosmetic dermatology
American Board of Dermatology
Rejuvené aesthetic and dermatologic center
Owner and practicioner
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Enloe Medical Center, Chico, California
- Black JM, Hodari KT, Rogers N et al. Exudative, Nonhealing Scalp: A Complication of Systemic Chemotherapy with Capecitabine and Bevacizumab. Arch Dermatol. 147(No. 1), Jan 2011.
- Mentz GS, Hodari KT, Boh EE. Child with Vesicles and Erosions in the Mouth and on the Body. JAAD. 2008;58(1).
- Hodari KT et al. Adherence in Dermatology — A Review of the last 20 years. J Dermatolog Treat. 2006;17(3):136-42.